July 3 - 31, 2023
- You will learn a free-form writing practice to respond to your life through a renewed relationship with the natural world.
- You will write in a notebook commenting on your experiences in nature.
- You will look back at your week and discover pages and phrases to begin to comment on your life.
- Your comments don’t need to be shared. I recommend that you keep this silent “other writings” private while you gather your confidence and allow everything to be welcome in the pages of your notebook.
- You will learn how to see the seasons of nature as a mirror to the cycles of your life.
- You will receive a weekly letter every Sunday evening, accompanied by audio messages to guide you deeper into your practice throughout the week.
- I will share my favorite nature poetry and quotes to help you borrow phrases to begin when you need them.